Rules are meant to be followed by everyone no matter who they are in term of social status. It does not matter if we are the politicians, soldiers, teachers, students, businessperson or anything that we could possibly be in the whole world, we still need to obey the rules because as human, we are governed by rules at most of the time. Right here I have some basic rules of respect that I believe should be followed at all cost. Read them and think about them seriously.
- It is extremely important for you to respect others first before anything else because only through respecting others we will in return be respected. (am I right?)
- Try to understand what others need from us in term of respect meaning how they want to be respected.
- Respect others in term of how they want to be respected and please don’t overdoing it (respect) because this can cause people to feel uncomfortable.
- Respect always starts with smile once meeting or a simple hi would be appropriate.
- Respect others that older than you because what you give today, you might get it back tomorrow.
- Man are lack of respect these days, so why don’t we practice it starting today and live a respectful tomorrow.