Getting in most of the time may not go easy and fitting in is another thing to do but if you follow these solution, you may get something positive in return especially from your new colleagues. Well, these are what I do.
- First impression is very important, so make sure you dress well on your first day to notice others that you are there to join the society.
- Greet others as the new staff no matter what is your position. It is very important for people to work together in getting the best result, therefore cooperation starts with respect.
- Explore your working place so that you won’t get lost and you can show visitors the place they want to go if such cases happen.
- Be aware of what you can and can’t do.
- Know who your higher personnel are and what they do.
- Don’t push it.