The Best part:
- I got a job as a translator in a comic making company that could make my life easier than before.
- I got another interview as a program consultant in a local college but I didn’t go to the interview because I don’t want to distract my own attention and commitment towards my present job.
- Skate session in 13 skatepark is one of the best moments during February as I enjoy myself to the fullest with my friends that skate along.
- Well, my birthday of course!
- I got my motivation to skate back and it’s been a while, a quite while ago.
- Everything seems to go well this February; maybe it is just my month I believe.
- Bones Swiss 6 competition balls bearing set, the most anticipated creation ever after calculator.
The Worst part:
- I felt during a futsal tournament held by my ex faculty and scratch my hand. It was just a game among friends but friends have turned to be foes because they wanted to win so much. Things like that should have not happened.
- I felt a few times during my skate jam at 13 skatepark but I really enjoy my pain because I enjoy skating no matter what.
- I am still unsure of my future. Now I am still thinking but couldn’t get anything good.
- Financial problem (does this affected everyone?). Still in the early process of getting things done especially my latest hook, anyway that’s the life should be.