The best part:
- Quitting my job at college PTPL Shah Alam (the best thing so far)
- Getting engaged to a beautiful and wonderful girl (oh, that was December 2007 actually)
- Meeting my parents especially mom back home.
- Had the feeling that I will get the job that I’ve been wanting so much (still hoping though)
The worst part:
- Spent lot of money for my “hijrah” on tickets, baggage over loads and MAS cargo fees on scooter. They broke me out.
- Leaving my Shah Alam’s world; 13 skatepark, futsal at section 18, tournaments, wifi at Sri Shazz, free downloads, friends that I’ve known for seven great years. Nothing left to say.